EVENT: Join us for Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary’s first ever Car Boot Sale! It’s a yard sale out of the trunk/boot of your vehicle (with additional space in front). SELL your stuff at the Car Boot Sale. Any money made from your stall is kept by you (although you can make a donation to the cause if you choose but this is not mandatory).
WHEN: Saturday 30th July 2022, Sale Runs: 10am-2pm (vendors to arrive 8.30am-9.30am)
VENUE: DreadHop Brewing (Car Park), Gibbons Industrial Park, Gibbons, Christ Church
VENDOR FEE: bds$60 each bay – book one space or more (cash payments only, pay on entrance)
PLEASE NOTE: This car boot sale is for private individuals selling their new or used items, home-made arts/crafts and jewelry allowed. This is not an event for commercial retailers. Please read full terms and conditions below.
BOOK IN ADVANCE: Those who wish to book a bay(s) must book in advance by completing and submitting the registration form below.
Terms and Conditions
- No commercial retailers.
- The sale of home-made arts, crafts and jewelry is allowed.
- No weapons, tobacco or alcohol to be sold.
- No stolen goods, pornography or counterfeit goods to be sold.
- No pirated copies of CD’s, DVD’s, videos or computer games etc. to be sold.
- No selling of food or drinks (food and drinks purchasable at Dreadhop Brewing).
- No advertising of animals for sale.
- No audio or sound systems to be played or used at the event.
- Cash payments only, paid on entry. No refund or credit will be issued after payment.
- If you’re unable to attend, you’re to notify us well in advance so we can allocate your bay to another vendor.
- ALL unsold items must be taken off site at the end of the event and the bay areas left clean and tidy.
- Pitches are approx. 8.5ft x 20ft. All items must be sold from within the pitch space.
- Car’s, SUV’s, Mini-vans and pick-up trucks upto 20 feet allowed. Vehicles over 20 feet are not allowed.
- All vendors must arrive between 8.30am–9.30am for set-up.
- Sellers who would like to park adjacent to another seller in particular should ensure they enter the car park together.
- The seller is responsible for all tables, supplies, canopies etc.
- This is an uncovered car park concrete venue, be prepared for the sun and rain – we can’t predict the weather.
- All spaces are assigned by Ocean Acres and are final.
- Ocean Acres reserves the right to accept or reject any applications.
- Release of Liability: By your participation in this events activities you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out on this page and that Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary and Dreadhop Brewing does not have any liability to any persons for any loss or damage to goods, vehicles or for injury of persons arising from negligence or otherwise and in any way caused by or connected with this event.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Oceans Acres without prior notice.
Once you’ve submitted your registration application, a member of the team will email you to confirm your booking. On approval, you’ll be emailed a ticket you’re to present at the gate on the day of the event (this you can print or save on your mobile phone).
Should you have any questions or for further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org