Ways to Donate
- By Cash: in person or collected (please do not post cash)
- By Cheque: addressed to: ‘Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary’
- Direct Deposit at any branch of the CIBC Barbados to: Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary (Account #1001202486)
- By Bank Transfer (details below)
- GoFundMe: www.gofundme.com/f/ocean-acres-annual-running-cost
- Via PayPal
Our Bank Details
Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary
First Caribbean International Bank (Barbados) Limited
Speightstown, St Peter, Barbados
Account Number: 1001202486
Swift Code: FCIBBBBB
Transit No. 09636
Help Dogs and Cats in Barbados
Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary is financed solely by donations and our fundraising initiatives; We receive no government support. It costs on average US$30,000 a month just to keep things going.
The dogs and cats of Barbados have never needed your help more, every day they are found dumped, starved and worse. We provide sanctuary for around 200 dogs and 250 cats, but there are thousands still out there suffering.
Please donate today and help us to keep changing lives for the better. 100% of all donations go towards the care of the animals.
In return for any donations we can offer endorsement and social media promotions and are pleased consider any mutually beneficial marketing initiatives.
- US$7 could feed a medium size dog for a week
- US$20 would pay for flea/tick medication for a medium sized dog for 1 month
- US$50 would pay for flea medication for 10 cats
Non-Profit Company No. 44150
Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary Inc. was incorporated under the Companies act of Barbados as a Non-Profit Company on 13th Feb 2020.
Ocean Acres Membership
Join Us, for a monthly membership donation fee, help us help animals in need. Be part of what we do, become an official MEMBER of OCEAN ACRES, we need your support.
Ocean Acres Wish List
To continue the cause and to accomplish our goals, we are kindly asking for donations (free or discounted) of products, services, supplies or items (new or used). Here’s our Wish List below. All help is very appreciated – thank you.
- Puppy, Dog, Cat and Kitten Food
- Small/Medium Size Dog Collars
- Dog Crates
- Pet Carry On Bags
- Cat: Traps
- Veterinary Supplies: Surgical Gloves 61/2, Disposable Gloves (M), 1ml syringes, Insulin Syringes, 1×1 or 2×2 Gauze
- Top Soil
- Garden Chipper
- Weed Wacker
- Wheel barrow
- Jet Wash
- Tree Lopper
- Cleaning products
- Sand, Cement, Wood, Wire, Paint, Primer, Blocks etc
- Carpenters, Masons, Plumbers, Painters, Electricians etc
- Laminating Machine
- Office Chair
- Paper and Office Supplies
- Replacement Windows
- Large Tea/Coffee Flasks
- Water Dispenser (and service)
Staff Work Wear
- Gloves, Scrubs, Overalls, Boots
- Branded T-Shirts
- Business Cards
- Collection Boxes – available from New Age Plastics (approx. $80 each)
- Small Tent(s) For Events
- Branded Banners
- CCTV Cameras (supply and installation)
- WIFI Extenders (supply and installation)
- Chairs, tables and umbrellas
- Solar Lights
- Memorial Benches
- The 4.5 acres of land is enclosed by chain link fencing, which is in need of repair. There is fencing on the kennels, runs and the cattery too. We are in constant need of fencing and associated materials.
Our Wish List
Please download our Wish List and share with your friends, family and on your social media. Sharing is caring!
For more ways to donate, other ways you can support us, to arrange a visit or for full information on our organisation – please contact us today, we look forward to hearing from you.