Remote Role – Work From Home
We are a Non-Profit Animal shelter for dogs and cats, based in Barbados. Our mission is to protect and advocate stray, abandoned and abused dogs and cats in Barbados: through rescue, rehabilitation, sheltering, adoption and spay/neuter, to educate the community in the compassionate care, welfare and the benefits of companion animals.
We are looking for volunteers who ideally have experience with writing grant proposals, however training can be provided.
- Will be looking for a volunteer role
- Will have the ability to write eloquently and persuasively
- Possess superb communication & networking skills
- Be an excellent collaborator
- Have an aptitude for internet research
- Enjoy working remotely within a small team
- Will be based from home
- Identify new funding opportunities
- Initiating contact with trusts and statutory donors
- Develop and write creative and compelling grant proposals
- Fortnightly remote team meetings
How To Apply
Email your CV (or state your experience) to: Nicole Mull – email@example.com